Thursday, 27 December 2012

Back on "The Patch"......

........ in the Midlands......... Yep, the original patch I grew up with......... A Midlands reservoir famous for its large winter gull roosts.

It's a bit of a shithole to be honest, still nice to be back tho !....... 

A couple of tracksuit clad scrotes hurling abuse at me from their bmxs reminded me that I am not at Low Newton anymore. Nice to see that some things don't change around here. I'm guessing these were probably the offspring of those scrotes on bikes that used to hurl abuse and shoot air rifles at me back in the day !

Anyway, it was a dismal evening with dark cloud and drizzle making life difficult, great to be back with the gulls tho.

Tonight I managed 1 Iceland Gull, 1 Caspian Gull and 2 Yellow-legged Gulls.......

Iceland gull, long range, taken at dusk in the rain..... that's my excuse anyway !!

2 comments:

  1. Never mind just posting the Ice, lets see this Casp or at least some Yellow-legs, I am from the north after all...

    ReplyDelete